Do you want to build a successful project for your business? But seeing numerous technology stacks, you are unable to decide. If you are confused about whether to hire a MERN, MEAN, and MEVN stack development company, we can help you.
MEVN, MEAN, and MERN are the most popular technology stacks. Each comes with different purposes and specific advantages. However, these are not devoid of flaws. Before mapping out the differences between these three stacks, let us learn what’s stack.
What is a tech stack?
A tech stack comprises technologies a developer uses to build robust applications. It includes frameworks, programming languages, libraries, databases, back-end tools, front-end tools, and APIs. A technology stack lays the foundation of your app, so it is crucial to invest in the right option. The choice is based on various factors like your goals, needs, and demands.
MERN, MEAN, and MEVN stack development are the most preferred options. But you cannot use all of them. You have to pick one that meets your needs. If you wish to hire an MEVN stack development company, it is good to know why it differs from the other two.
MEVN vs MERN vs MEAN: A detailed overview
MEVN, MERN, and MEAN are technology stacks used by developers to build dynamic mobile and web applications. All three stacks have MongoDB, Express.js, and Node.js. But they differ in one element that they use for front-end development.
For example, MEVN stack development companies rely on Vue.js, whereas MEAN has Angular.js and MERN has React.js. Below, we have explained the common elements of these technology stacks. It helps you have a better understanding of MEVN, MEAN, and MERN.
- MongoDB – It is a database, the core of any web and mobile application. After all, it stores and protects essential data. MongoDB is the most commonly used database solution by developers. It is a NoSQL database, which means “not only SQL.” The way it stores data is different from relational databases. Also, it offers a more flexible way of data storing.
Unlike SQL databases, MongoDB can use wide-column, key-value relationships, graphs, and document types. The following are some features making NoSQL a better option than SQL.
- MongoDB works well with large projects because it can manage the heavy load.
- Your MEVN stack development company can make changes at any time. Hence, it allows them to add new features with ease.
- As compared to SQL databases, MongoDB offers faster results.
- It reduces coding time significantly while avoiding unnecessary bugs.
- Express.js – Another element that is essential in MERN, MEAN, and MEVN stack development is Express.js. It is a reliable and lightweight back-end framework. Developers use it in different levels of projects like single, hybrid, and multi-page applications.
Working on back-end development was always more complicated than the front-end. The release of Node.js changed everything. As a result, full-stack developers can create robust server-side applications.
How is the MEVN Stack different from MERN and MEAN
- Angular.js – Backed by Google, Angular.js is another widely used front-end framework. Developers use it for several development projects like web, native mobile, mobile web, and native desktop. It is several applications in the business world and is used by banks and hospitals.
The Bottom Line
Now, you must be waiting for the final verdict – which is the better option MEVN, MERN, or MEAN? The answer is all are best in their unique ways. The choice always comes down to the goals and needs of an application. After knowing each tech stack, you would be able to determine the most suitable one for your project. But if you still fail to decide, hire an experienced company.
If you think MEVN is the ideal solution, search for a reliable MEVN stack development company. At SoftProdigy, we offer a range of technology stack solutions. Call us today!