Do you know MEAN stack is one of the leading tech stacks for web app development? It meets the requirements for the front-end and back-end. As a result, it ensures better flexibility and affordable application development. The benefits of using the MEAN stack for your next project are numerous. But you can avail of the advantages if you hire the best MEAN stack development services in Delaware.
Luckily, we will explain best practices to employ the right MEAN stack development company. But as a business owner, you should know about the tech stack you want to use for the upcoming project.
What is MEAN stack?
Coming to MEAN stack, we have seen more businesses look for the best MEAN stack development services in Delaware. But why is it so? The following are impressive reasons developers and enterprises choose MEAN stack for project development.
- It uses a single language for back-end and front-end development. This is one of the primary reasons developers prefer MEAN stack over others. Using one language throughout ensures neat and smooth creation.
- It has MongoDB that updates the entire data with ease.
- If you compare the deployment cost of a MEAN stack application, it will be much cheaper. Firstly, it uses open-source components. Additionally, you do not have to employ different specialists for the same project.
- It has active support from communities like Angular.Js, Express.Js, Node.Js, and MongoDB.
- It allows developers to switch between the front-end and back-end seamlessly. The reason is it uses a single language for coding.
If you think MEAN stack is perfect for your project, employing the best MEAN stack development services in Delaware is crucial. Below, we have explained everything it takes to choose the best ones.
Appointing the right MEAN stack company: Everything you need to know
The roles and responsibilities of MEAN stack developers
- They will develop, test, and execute scalable applications, web-based products, and more.
- Your MEAN stack developer should be able to manage complex non-relational and relational databases.
- They must use modern approaches like Scrum, Agile, XP, and Lean iterative and quick development.
- Utilize the latest frameworks, SDKs, IDEs, APIs, and other tools.
- They will collaborate with other teams to deal with common development challenges and technical problems.
- They should fulfill back-end and front-end development needs to boost overall performance and productivity.
- They are required to write clean and bug-free code.
- They should formulate and implement unique ideas for a successful project.
- Manage critical data and information.
- They need to monitor servers and infrastructure to prevent glitches, bugs, and vulnerabilities.
You know how MEAN stack development services in Delaware help your project. But everything comes your way if you employ the right MEAN stack professionals. To do so, you should keep your search restricted to the following skills.
Top skills your potential MEAN stack developer must posses
Use these skills as a guide when searching for a MEAN stack development agency. If a candidate does not possess these skills, move to the next one.
1. In-depth knowledge of MEAN technologies
A reliable MEAN stack developer must understand the technologies at a deeper level. They should know how to work with MongoDB and NoSQL. Besides this, experience in functionalities, like data modeling, sharding, data replication, and Query, is needed.
As a MEAN stack professional, it is crucial to have a hold over Angular.Js and related aspects, including SPA, TypeScript, Bootstrap Grid System, Dependency injection, testing, and Pipes. How can we miss Node.Js? Your potential developer needs an in-depth understanding of Node.Js and its architecture. An experienced developer in these technologies can deliver the best MEAN stack development services in Delaware.
2. Familiar with web technologies
- Knowledge of web content structuring using HTML5.
- Using CSS to add color, text, and layout of web pages. Plus, having control over the pages’ appearance.
- Working with other programming languages like PHP, Java, Symphony, Ruby, Perl, AJAX, etc.
3. Proficiency in Object-oriented Programming
OOP, Object-oriented Programming is essential for MEAN stack development. It helps developers achieve desired results. So, if you are on the hunt for the best MEAN stack development services in Delaware, consider OOP concepts (basic and advanced). In addition, your developer should know its pillars, including abstraction, modularity, encapsulation, troubleshooting, and polymorphism.
4. API designing and development
Always validate the API design and development skills before employing a MEAN stack professional. It is a waste of time and money if you hand over your project to developers who fail to build robust APIs. Moreover, they must be well-versed in UI/UX, mockups, and prototypes.
Besides this, a reliable candidate needs hands-on expertise working with the database management system, version control tools, Node Package Manager, web hosting platforms, and associated tools.
Hiring an ideal MEAN stack developer is a daunting task. But if a candidate meets your needs and budget and passes an interview, it is a big yes. Make sure they possess the necessary technical and non-technical skills. Do not hesitate to ask as many questions as you want and decide if you are satisfied.
If you are searching for the best MEAN stack development services in Delaware, contact Softprodigy. We also deliver top-notch Angular.Js, Express.Js, and Node.Js development services in Delaware.
1. Is MEAN stack development costly?
MEAN stack development involves using free and open-source technologies. Thus, it allows you to build a dynamic web project within your budget.
2. Is MEAN stack popular among big brands?
MEAN stack is one of the popular choices for web development globally. Both start-ups and well-established companies use it. Some top brands are Accenture, Fiverr, UNIQLO, Sisense, Raindrop.io, and more.