The web development industry is evolving and changing every day. Customers demand quality services and seamless experience. Therefore, you require quick and efficient solutions to meet their needs. If you are in the middle of exploring different options for your web project, hire a MEAN stack development company in the USA.
MEAN stack can add value to your web app and customer experience. But what is it in the first?
It is a set of tools and languages that offer holistic services to build a high-performing application. Thus, with a MEAN stack team, you do not have to hire separate professionals for front-end and back-end.
Remember, the success of a tech stack depends on how well its technologies integrate. One common issue is that some databases do not work with some languages. Luckily, this is not the case with the MEAN stack.
What makes MEAN an excellent tech stack for creating modern web applications? Well, the answer is its robust architecture. It contains MongoDB, Express.Js, Angular.Js, and Node.Js. Before searching for the best MEAN stack development services in New Jersey, it is good to understand how its architecture works. Below, we will dig deeper.
MEAN Stack Architecture: Everything You Should Know
As mentioned, MEAN stack architecture is made from powerful technologies like MongoDB, Express.Js, Angular.Js, and Node.Js. And each plays an essential role in making the process better and faster. We will get into the working of MEAN stack architecture. But first, learn its basics.
Essential features of MEAN stack architecture
* Single programming language
* MVC architecture
In addition, it works on MVC (Model View Controller) architecture. Did we mention all the MEAN components are open-source? In simple words, the technologies get frequent updates and improvements. When it comes to using the MEAN stack, it is easy and flexible.
* Data transfer
It features Node.Js’ massive module library and allows you to transfer data using JSON.
Let us look at each component in detail. With this, you can get the hang of the purpose of elements in the MEAN stack.
It is a structural framework that helps you build dynamic web apps. With Angular.Js, you can use HTML as your template language. Also, you can extend HTML syntax to show the components of your application succinctly. Its features, such as dependency injection and data binding, eliminate the writing of much code. Here are the salient features of Angular.Js.
* It is a browser-independent data-binding UI framework that lets developers build RICH Internet Applications.
* It ensures developers write client-side code in a clean MVC.
* While a completely free framework, it got licensed under the Apache License version 2.0.
If you need a minimal interface for your application, Express.Js is your best bet. It has several necessary tools that allow you to develop applications with flexibility. You can get your hands on numerous modules on npm for Express.Js. These are easy to plug into Express.Js. Moreover, it enables you to perform multiple routing, database integration, and template engines.
MongoDB is a document-oriented database. It is open-source and cross-platform in nature. It is a NoSQL database program that utilizes JSON-like documents accompanied by schemas. What does MongoDB offer to modern applications? We will learn this below.
* It helps you use technology and data to improve your competitive advantage.
* You can eliminate risks related to mission-critical deployments.
* It speeds up time-to-value.
* It significantly reduces the total ownership cost.
Compared to other database programs, MongoDB ensures a fast, flexible, and scalable data model. Thus, it is used by MEAN stack development agencies in the USA and other regions.
The working of MEAN stack architecture
Let us look at point-to-point to understand how MEAN stack architecture works.
* Once the request reaches Angular.Js, it will send it to Node.Js. It is phase 2.
* The next is phase 3. Here, Express.Js makes a request to the database.
* After this, MongoDB will come into play. Its function is to retrieve the data and send the response back to Express.Js.
* As the response comes to Express.Js, it will send to Node.Js. And Node.Js will further direct the response to Angular.Js, which will display the result on the front end.
The bottom line
In a world of constant change, keep your web app up-to-date. It is best to hire a MEAN stack development company in the USA. They offer an excellent solution in terms of quality, timeframes, and budget.
If you want to know more about MEAN stack and other tech stacks, visit our blog. At SoftProdigy, we have a team of experts with in-depth knowledge in the field.
1. What are the common use cases of MEAN stack?
Indeed, we cannot use the MEAN stack for every application. But still, it has a wide range of use cases. Some common examples are news, calendars, mapping and location tracking, and expense tracking.
2. Do only start-ups use the MEAN stack?
MEAN stack can serve all-sized applications, from small, to mid-size and large-scale. Some big names that use the MEAN stack are Netflix, PayPal, Yahoo, Uber, LinkedIn, and more.